Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day 2009






This was a great Mother's Day. We had sunshine, flowers, Church, adorable kids, and a trip to Carmella's, one of our local Mexican taquerias.




My second son has taken to "combing" his hair with a new green scrubbing sponge. My husband jokingly referred to it as a brush and my son took him seriously. We figured as long as it's a clean scrubbie, it probably doesn't matter. And he is adorable doing it, as you can clearly see.



Both boys woke up and got as dressed up as they could (in our house that means a button-down shirt) in honor of Mother's Day.

I got a pair of earrings from my oldest son which say "MOM" on one and "ROX" on the other. He wrote me a poem "M- My mom, O- on the go, and M- my cleaner." He's got that one right!

No comments:

Post a Comment